FAQs – Facilities Rentals/Access
- Q. I want to rent a school. Do I contact the school myself?
A. No. Contact us (801-567-8603). We take care of everything. All community-use of school facilities is coordinated through the Facilities Scheduling office.
- Q. How does the rental process work?
A. It’s EASY!
- You contact us and provide the details of your rental request.
- We contact the school to investigate whether or not they can accommodate your request.
- Once a request is approved, we schedule an appointment to meet with you. We will tell you what to bring and how much it will cost.
- At the appointment we do the following:
- Review/give you a copy of the Facility Rental Guidelines
- Complete a rental agreement
- You will provide payment
- You will provide a certificate of liability insurance
- We notify the school that you have completed all requirements.
- You have your event.
- Q. How long does the entire process take?
A. It usually takes a minimum of 10 business days, so please plan well in advance.
- Q. How do I get into the building?
A. We program the doors, prior to your event, to unlock and lock at the agreed upon times indicated on your rental agreement.