FAQ – Card Access / ID Badges
Card Access / ID Badges
- Q. Where do I get a Photo ID Badge?
A. If you are replacing a lost, damaged or defective badge-
- Auxiliary Services – 7905 South Redwood Road. Check in at the main office reception desk Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Sandi Abplanalp – (801)567-8616
- If you are a new employee your badge photo will be taken in Human Resources when you complete your Onboarding process. The ID badge will then be mailed directly to your location of employment.
- Q. How do I request a Bell Schedule change?
A. E-mail the following:
- Elementary Schools – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secondary Schools – email@example.com
- Q. Who do I contact for Sprocket problems?
A. Use the list below to decide what problem you are having and who can help you;
- Log in/Password issues – Sandi Abplanalp – (801)567-8616
- Add/Delete a user – Sandi Abplanalp – (801)567-8616
- Adding a new work order for maintenance issues – Judy Bird (801)567-8858
- Heating and Cooling temperature control requests – Energy Services
- Michael Elegante -(385)214-8958
- Robert Vorwald – (385)214-6881