- Elementary Breakfast: $0.80
- Elementary Lunch: $1.75
- Secondary Breakfast: $1.00
- Secondary Lunch: $2.00
- Adults Breakfast: $2.00
- Adults Lunch $3.30
- Reduced Breakfast: $0.30
- Reduced Lunch: $0.40
|Jana Cruz MBA,SNS
|Elma Scheid||Department Secretary||801-567-8760|
|Julie Dunn||Free & Reduced Specialist||801-567-8765|
|Lori Nichols||User Support||801-567-8767|
|Katie Bastian MDA,RD,SNS||Registered Dietitian||801-567-8602|
|Tammy Horger MA, SNS||North West Schools||801-567-8776|
|Peggy Chritensen||South East Schools||801-567-8763|
|Debbie Stauffer||North East Schools||801-567-8762|
|Cydney Asay SNS||South West Schools||801-567-8764|
Announcements & Whats New:
This week, August 22-25 we will
Corn on the Cob
delivered to our year around schools.
Come and enjoy this local sweet corn for lunch.
- Corn is grown on every continent except for Antarctica.
- Corn is apart of the grass family.
- The United States is the largest producer of corn, producing 42% of the world’s corn.
- An ear of corn has an average of 800 kernels and 16 rows
- Corn can be many colors, including: white, yellow, black, red and gray/blue.
Interesting Corn Facts for Kids. http://www.kidsplayandcreate.com/interesting-corn-facts-for-kids/
We are on Facebook! Be sure to like us
JSD Healthy Eats page is on Facebook. Come check us out and see what is going on in our department and your child's cafeteria. You will find our top requested recipes, pictures of tasty food, fun events and highlights of each school's cafeteria staff.
Monthly Lunch Price Totals
JSD Healthy Eats