- Transportation Mission Statement
- To provide safe, reliable and efficient transportation services for Jordan School District students.
- To maintain assigned District vehicles at the highest possible operating standard.
- To provide competent, well-trained drivers who act as positive, adult role models by encouraging student learning and maintaining student discipline in a safe, inviting manner.
- To accomplish our mission, employees of the Transportation Department will provide “A Vital Link to Learning,” by assuring the cost-effective use of human and material resources in a professional, caring environment.
Motto: SAFE * RELIABLE * EFFICIENT “A Vital Link to Learning
In the event your student’s school bus is running late (typically more than 15 minutes), please call our office at 801-567-8840. The Transportation Department is open 6:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
During cold weather, some buses may be running extremely late due to weather-related days. Parents should develop a back-up transportation plan in the event a bus cannot pick up their children.
|Debbie||Soelberg||Regular Ed Route Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Stephanie||Erickson||Special Ed Route Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|Faviola||Carinci-Padron||Field Trip/Activity Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Related Links
- The Environmental and Energy Study Institute Press Release
- Busing/Boundary Information http://planning.jordandistrict.org/boundaries
- Snow Closure Guidelines
Guess Who is Utah’s ‘School Bus Driver of the Year?’
She has been a dedicated school bus driver in Jordan School District for 14 years always looking out for the safety of children on her bus. Now, Lydia Hart is being recognized for her efforts. The Utah Safety Council has chosen Lydia as ‘School Bus Driver of the Year’ for the state. Congratulations! This is a well-deserved honor for a bus driver who goes above and beyond every day, like so many others, in making children on her bus feel cared for and safe.