- Transportation Mission Statement
- To provide safe, reliable and efficient transportation services for Jordan School District students.
- To maintain assigned District vehicles at the highest possible operating standard.
- To provide competent, well-trained drivers who act as positive, adult role models by encouraging student learning and maintaining student discipline in a safe, inviting manner.
- To accomplish our mission, employees of the Transportation Department will provide “A Vital Link to Learning,” by assuring the cost-effective use of human and material resources in a professional, caring environment.
Motto: SAFE * RELIABLE * EFFICIENT “A Vital Link to Learning
In the event your student’s school bus is running late (typically more than 15 minutes), please call our office at 801-567-8840. The Transportation Department is open 6:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
During cold weather, some buses may be running extremely late due to weather-related days. Parents should develop a back-up transportation plan in the event a bus cannot pick up their children.
|Debbie||Soelberg||Regular Ed Route Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Stephanie||Erickson||Special Ed Route Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|Faviola||Carinci-Padron||Field Trip/Activity Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Related Links
- The Environmental and Energy Study Institute Press Release
- Busing/Boundary Information http://planning.jordandistrict.org/boundaries
- Snow Closure Guidelines