Meal Prices for 2022-2023 **New** Meal prices are not increasing and will remain at their pre-pandemic amounts.
- Elementary Breakfast: $0.80
- Elementary Lunch: $1.75
- Secondary Breakfast: $1.00
- Secondary Lunch: $2.00
- Adults Breakfast: $2.00
- Adults Lunch $3.30
- Reduced Breakfast: $0.30
- Reduced Lunch: $0.40
|Katie Bastian MDA, RDN, SNS
|Elma Scheid||Administrative Assistant||801-567-8760|
|Julie Dunn||Free & Reduced Specialist||801-567-8765|
|Lori Nichols||User Support||801-567-8767|
|Kaisa Anderson , RDN||Registered Dietitian||801-567-8602|
|Jodie Bowles||Coordinator School list||801-567-8776|
|Anna Gibson||Coordinator School list||801-567-8763|
|Lisa Totorica||Coordinator School list||801-567-8762|
|Cydney Asay SNS||Coordinator School list||801-567-8764|
Announcements & Whats New:
How much will school lunch cost for the 2022-2023 school year?
|Elementary paid breakfast||$.80||Elementary paid lunch||$1.75|
|Middle/High School paid breakfast||$1.00||Middle/High School paid lunch||$2.00|
|Reduced breakfast||$.30||Reduced lunch||$.40|
School meal prices are not increasing and will remain at their pre-pandemic amounts.
- All students will no longer receive free meals automatically for the 2022-23 school year. The USDA free meals waiver was not renewed by the federal government and will end with the close of the 2021-22 school year.
What does this mean for families in Jordan School District?
- How do I Apply for Free/ Reduced Meals?
- Fill out the free/reduced application after July 1st to qualify for the 2022-23 school year.
- Applications can be completed while registering your student by using your Skyward Family Access account, or you may also get a hard copy from any school.
- For questions, please call Julie 801-567-8765.
- How do I Add Money to My Student’s Lunch Account?
- Parents can add money to their student’s lunch account by using their Skyward Family Access at any time or during the online registration process.
- Parents may also send cash or check that will be deposited into their student’s account.
JSD Healthy Eats page is on Facebook. Come check us out and see what is going on in our department and your child's cafeteria. You will find our top requested recipes, pictures of tasty food, fun events and highlights of each school's cafeteria staff.
Monthly Lunch Price Totals
2022-23 Elementary & Secondary School Lunch Price Totals (Meal prices are not increasing for the 2022-2023 school yr)
JSD Wellness Policy
Jordan School District's Wellness Policy
Public participation and comment are welcome. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Triennial Wellness Policy Assessment is underway, results will be posted upon completion.
JSD Healthy Eats